- one (16 ounces) package of egg noodles
- 1 pound lean beef
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown
- gravy combine
- 1 (8 ounces) package of cream
- 1 (6 ounces) will shred
- mushrooms, with liquid
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounces) instrumentality cream
- a pair of (10.75 ounces) cans of condensed
- cream of mushroom soup
Bring an oversized pot of gently salt-cured water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for eight to ten minutes or till al dente; drain. during a pan over medium heat, brown the bottom beef till no pink shows; drain.
combine brown gravy, cheese, and mushrooms with hamburger until cream cheese has given the mixture a whitish look. Add milk, bitter cream, and mushroom soup to steamed pasta.
mix hamburger mixture with pasta.