- a pair of pounds contemporary tuna steaks
- one/2 cup soy
- 1/2 cup fortified wine
- 1/2 cup edible fat
- 1 bunch of inexperienced onions, finely
- 1/2 cup minced fresh ginger root
- three cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Place tuna steaks in an exceeding steamer over 1 in. of boiling water, and cover.
Cook half-dozen to eight minutes, or till fish flakes simply with a fork.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, mix soy sauce, sherry, vegetable oil, inexperienced onions, ginger, garlic, salt, and black pepper. rouse a boil.
take away tuna steaks from the steamer, and place them in an exceedingly serving dish. Pour sauce over tuna steaks, and serve immediately.